• A person to come by every so often to keep your computers running smoothly.
• A bookkeeper to take care of weekly and monthly financial records.
• A finance pro to help you with long term financial strategies.
• A software expert to come in and upgrade your current software.
• A marketing expert to design a tailor-made marketing program.
There are other specialized skills you may need from time to time.
One solution of course is to hire them part time. And you could do this directly. Another option is to go through a company that will provide you with the talent you need.
There are a number of benefits to working with a company that provides the talent:
You can usually make very precise arrangements with the company that match your needs. For example, initially you may only need the IT guy to come by once a week. And then, as things expand, you may need him more often. You should be able to make these changing arrangements fairly easily with the company.
Tax forms and insurance matters are handled by the talent-providing company.
When it comes time to terminate, this is also handled by the talent company. That’s a sometimes messy situation off of your plate.
The people you get are often strongly independent self-starters.
All in all, it’s an arrangement to consider. If you google “talent outsource” you should see a number of sites that can help out.
We can help you hire better staff. Watch our three minute video.