- How important is it to learn new work skills?
- How have you accomplished this in the past?
- What would you say is your greatest strength?
- Your greatest weakness?
- What is the ideal work environment for you?
- Give me an example of how you handled an unusual amount of stress in a previous position.
- From a work perspective, how do you measure personal success?
- What steps do you normally take to have a harmonious relationship with co-workers?
- If you observed a co-worker taking office supplies home and you knew they didn’t work at home, what would you do about this?
- When your work is reviewed with regards to a pay increase, what factors should be considered in the decision?
Again, I recommend you take notes on the answers given so you can refer to them later. In some cases, you may see the applicant many months down the road, and it will be very handy to review the applicant’s responses.
We can help you hire better staff. Watch our three minute video.