In a couple of earlier tips, I provided 10 questions you could ask in the interview. It’s been awhile since those two tips, so here are another 10 you could use.
- What are you most proud of?
- What is the most important thing you learned in school?
- What is the most important thing you learned outside of school?
- Where do you want to be 10 years from today?
- If you discovered the company you work for is doing something illegal, what would you do?
- Who are your heroes?
- Which do you prefer: to be a leader or to be led by someone giving good, positive direction?
- What is the last book you read? (and when?)
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I particularly like that last question and I want you to know right here and now that I fully intend to keep writing these hiring tips after I win the big one.
As the law varies in each area, please check with an attorney to ensure you are applying these tips within the law.
Our three minute video will help you hire the right people.