In a couple of earlier tips, I provided 10 questions you could ask in the interview. It’s been awhile since those two tips, so here are another 10 you could use.
- What are you most proud of?
- What is the most important thing you learned in school?
- What is the most important thing you learned outside of school?
- Where do you want to be 10 years from today?
- If you discovered the company you work for is doing something illegal, what would you do?
- Who are your heroes?
- Which do you prefer: to be a leader or to be led by someone giving good, positive direction?
- What is the last book you read? (and when?)
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I particularly like that last question and I want you to know right here and now that I fully intend to keep writing these hiring tips after I win the big one.
We can help you hire better staff. Watch our three minute video.